Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about providing high-quality pastoral care?
If so, this is the school for you!
Queen Katharine Academy are looking to appoint a Progress Leader to join their dedicated pastoral team. The role will be to take responsibility for the pastoral care and academic progress of a cohort of students within the academy. The role will include working with SLT and Subject Leaders to ensure progress for students whilst leading a team of tutors to deliver effective pastoral care. The successful candidate will also work to create a vision for the year group and implement strategies to promote high aspirations for the achievement and personal development of all students.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development. Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Thomas Deacon Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Teachers’ pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Queen Katharine Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.